The ancient mountain monastery of Lomisi is located at an altitude of 2200 m, there is an excellent view of the Aragvi and the Ksani gorge, in good weather you can see the Kazbek, and you can also see the entire Gudauri plateau.
This freeride tour is for those who like to combine things like 3 in 1:
An excellent harmonious climb that passes through the forest and fields.
Visiting a monastery of the 7th century and getting to know the monks
Steep freeride descent, there are options for descents through the forest.
- Difficulty: 3 out of 5
- Program duration: 6 hours
- Elevation difference: 750 ~ meters
- Rise to the starting point: 2-3 hours
- Highest point ▲ 2200 m.
- Lowest point ▼ 1500 m.
- Program cost Write to us for information (depends on the size of the group and the number of days).
Included in the price:
- Accompanying the group by two guides
- Transfer Gudauri-Kvemo Mleta-Gudauri
- Backpack for carrying skis / snowboard;
- Telescopic poles;
- Helmet, protection;
- Dry rations (sandwich, water, thermos);
- Shovel, beeper, avalanche probe;
- Ski touring kit or snowshoes;