Freestyle — is one of the most striking and spectacular types of snowboarding and skiing. Half-pipe, slopestyle, big-air cause the greatest interest in competitions. Freestyle is one of the most popular styles after freeride. This discipline is included in Olympic sports. Performance of difficult tricks in the air requires significant physical training. Freestyle style will give you an unforgettable experience, you will learn freestyle elements: jumps, new tricks, slides in various shapes, skiing and snowboarding in an unusual position (switch).
- Big-air springboard with large span where you can perform free fall jumps and perform various elements of freestyle in any axis. In this style, equipment (snowboard, boots) should be rigid (8.9 out of 10).
- Jibbing is an absorbing snowboarding style where a rider slides and performs various tricks on the ramp, tables, railings, rail, pipe and so on. As a rule, you need a good level of riding and balance for sliding. Use soft boots and snowboards without edges.
- Slope-style is a line of figures located along the entire length of the track. This style combines jibbing and big-air. A series of acrobatic elements is performed on a springboard, pyramid, counter-slope, drop, railing.
- Half-pipe is a special figure that looks like an English letter U, and a rider performs various freestyle elements.
- Flat is an ‘art’ in which you need to perform various acrobatic tricks on a flat surface. Flat is also called tricks, ground tricks, buttering. This type of snowboarding will allow you to be at a different level, and you will be impressed by how much your coordination of movements will change!
At our WinterGudauri school, you will learn the beginner elements of freestyle but if you are no longer a beginner in this direction, we will help you to learn new breathtaking elements!
Location: our instructors will meet you at a place convenient to you in the area of the Gudauri ski resort, depending on the level of your abilities and place of residence.
Insurance: WinterGudauri school is not responsible for injuries sustained during classes. Our students are not covered by insurance, and we insist on having sports insurance that works abroad.
3×5 Half-day course is the the reasonable value for money, depending on your physical fitness and desire. During these courses, skiers and snowboarders will be involved in big-air, jibbing, and flat tricks.
|1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3 PEOPLE||4-5 PEOPLE|
|Half-day||80$||60$ per person||55$ per person||50$ per person|
|3 x ‘Half-day course’||220$||165$ per person||140$ per person||125$ per person|
|5 x Half-day course’||350$||265$ per person||220$ per person||195$ per person|